Here are some October surprises we can all actually enjoy!
- Salsas Don Sebastian joins our Online market! More than a dozen salsas and prepared foods to make meal prep easier and delicious.
- The Mayor has added to fall sausage offerings: Squash and sage and Cider Sausage. Kyle sells out at the market, so order online to guarantee availability.
- Thanksgiving gatherings have their challenges this year, but for the creative traditionalists, Shirefolk Farm has Thanksgiving turkeys again this year. Pickup your fresh bird at Birdhouse on November 24th. Reserve your bird here.
- Tomten has cilantro and garlic, Shirefolk has eggs. Frittata anyone?
- Cabbage for cole slaw (Amy's Garden) and BBQ, pork or jackfruit (Redemption BBQ), it's all you need for another great market meal.
A Fall Weekend in 2020
Yup, there's a bit of football to watch, but the challenges of 2020 have created opportunities to attend to home and garden a little bit more. Our online only vendors have products to help create a relaxing, rewarding, delicious weekend. Consider some snappy new prints for the kitchen (A.Neckopulos Art), mix a Bloody Mary (Back Pocket Provisions) to go with a Sunday brunch and add pico de gallo (Salsas Don Sebastian) and sprouts (Bloom's) to your omelet. Consider planting some fig, raspberry and blueberry plants in anticipation of spring (Plants with Purpose). Pamper yourself with soaps and lotions from Wandering Cow Farm and renew your spirit with herbal infused skin care products from Laura's Botanicals. These are just some of the products and vendors you'll find online only at Birdhouse.
Salsas Don Sebastian
My name is America DeLoach, and I'm the proud owner of Salsas Don Sebastian, LLC. I make small batches of authentic Mexican salsa and dips that are sold in farmers markets and selected retail stores in Virginia.
It all started in 2017, when after years of talking about selling salsas, I decided to launch the business based on the inspiration of my husband's family recipes which date back to the early 1900's and originated in Nayarit, Mexico.
Our product line consists of red salsas, salsa verde, pico de gallo, savory dips and chimichurri. We hope that soon you get to enjoy one of our delicious salsas and dips. We also hope that you are extremely satisfied with our products. Thank you!